Our new website (Peniglen Training) is our newest sister website, Ian has over 15 years experience training young dogs using only proven positive training techniques.
To enter our new website just click on the banner above..
Please observe these small requests.
1. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your training session.
2. Keep all dogs on the lead prior to the start of the training session and during the training session
until told other wise by the trainer.
3. Please always clean up after your own dog (s).
4. If training in a group lesson always respect other owners and their dogs.
5. If your dog has been unwell - please do not bring him/her to the training group.
6. If your bitch is in season - please do not bring her to the training group as it will affect other dogs.
7. All dogs attending training sessions must be fully vaccinated and up to date with boosters.
8. If you are unable to attend your training session please would you phone - text or email the trainer
in advance so that the rest of the class can start on time.
9. All payments (or, prepayed payments) to be made in full prior to the start of your training lessions.
10. Thankyou for following our small requests we hope you enjoy training with Ian..
For more Information you can give us a call or send us an email to discuss your requirements.
Contact: Ian Whittle (Peniglen Labradors)
on the B738 between Leswalt & Portpatrick
Tel: 07930 628285